Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Words"


today, more reading. i could hear His silent voice as if the words were His. instructing me in a calm but firm voice. tempting me along the way, the words caused me to desire reality. the reality of being in the presence Him, even if just by phone - hearing the Man's authoritative tone would allow my submission to come easily to Him.

would i do for Him as "she" had done for the "Lover?" allow myself to be "exposed" in such ways? how would i feel if my "exposure" were seen? the submission to it would be a huge test for me, in a public sense. yet, His shared words would help my comfort level.

could i have stayed calm as He spoke those words of intimacy? oh hell no! my body would be desparately craving Him and the mere words He spoke would be causing reactions within me that i know i could not control! He would not be pleased [will not be]....but i responded today.

Words so simple bringing ecstasy to my body

written March 6, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment