Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Controlled"


a true lesson through words. the reading was just as erotic as the past few, yet more subtle. this scenario was not as appealing to me - yet - because i am not used to performing as "she" did for the "Lover."

she was His to do anything He desired...for she was taken as His. her body was no longer hers, and she knew it as He allowed Himself the pleasures He craved from her. His collar showed her truth, that He would do anything He pleased.


stripped of all she was, nothing left but animalistic desire for release. He refused her this request and instead showed it was only His pleasure that was the focus tonight, as it would always. the realization came to her as stings were felt on her ass. disobeying brought consequences. tonight, He would exhibit His full power over her desires by His actions.


He directed Her in pleasing His desires of the moment. using her mouth to please His ready, hard cock was all He chose tonight. He guided the motion of her head by holding her hair...knowing exactly the position He wanted when He climaxed deep into her throat. soon climax overtook Him...
her own cravings being ignored by Him taught her not to question, pout or want without permission, He had told her she no longer had control over her own pleasure. He would tell her when and how and if she could masturbate or climax


am i ready for this? could i bring myself to the point of performing complete oral sex for my Lover's pleasure, allowing His climax taking place in my mouth as He wants? could i actually please His cock and balls with my small mouth and tongue? what would be the consequences...?

slowly licking the tip and shaft before really putting Him in my mouth, i am nervous i will not be enough for His needs. He guides me to fulfill His needs. He has total control of my mouth... taking Him deeper as His excitement heightens, allowing the climax to be released deep within me, feeling Him stiffen even more as His ejaculation fills me....

a desire to please His needs is my only concern when He is with me. controlled?....or loved?

written, March 6, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment