Saturday, November 16, 2013

"Such a Good girl" [0800 hour Appointment - real title]


fourth reading assignment and i really liked it. i am tired tonight but knew i needed to read for He has told me to read all i can and write daily. each assignment may be easy to read, yet i understand He desires i understand the nuances of a submissive.

this reading, for example was basically a sub's "appointment" with her Domme. from the first moment, sub disobeyed by not wearing what was specified. also, she masturbated without permission several times. she paid her punishment [Sir, what are "pegs?"] and was actually rewarded quite nicely. and i do mean quite...

i would love to be in the situation she was in....my mind put me in the sub's body. the spanking that my ass felt as i read the words of every swat and sting.

sitting here, reading the words, wanting to feel it for real...being OTK of You. Your hand creating the beautiful sound i love so much. the sound leading to the feel of pain & pleasure, leading to the vibrator being placed on clit just to have orgasms course through my body and have Dom[me] hold me, kissing me tenderly, as if protecting me of my own desires, my addiction to the climax, yet allowing me to enjoy it in safety.

taking instructions as a sub and knowing my place will make me such a good girl...

written March 9, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment