Thursday, November 14, 2013

"Truly His"


another part of reading and i never want it to end....fantasy in real life? my thought is that she became His tonight - yes, T/they had performed oral sex on each other but not together [as in 69 or the same night].

tonight, He truly took her as He desired her...but only after having her do a "chore." after all, a submissive does as she is told. 

in a dimly lit room, the Dom positions His sub as He wants, naked and tied to a bench. her exposed ass all His to use for His pleasure....
spanking her leads to pleadings of "please fuck me! i need Your cock!" well, of course He obliges by taking her hard and deep

i must stop there because with every atom that makes up my 4'11 lil self, i am craving this "scene" in my own life. a Man Who knows He wants to fuck me insane. and can do it!!!!!!! taking His rock-solid cock and slamming it into me!
i'd love the chance to dress sexy just to be stripped and totally ravished. hearing my screams of pleasure as each orgasm builds and praying for another.
becoming truly His....

written March 7, 2009

No comments:

Post a Comment